Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Birthday Girl and wishes!


It was my birthday today and what a wonderful day it was!

At first, let me thank all my friends who wished on my birthday and it is a moment of cherish for me who have come all the way from different parts of the country and wished me.

I have received a loads of gifts from my mom,brothers,friends,colleagues,neighbours and lot of wishes from facebook friends,phone calls and smses.

The gifts are in the form of dresses,gift coupons,chocolates,cakes, etc..But more than that your wishes and blessings.

Thank you once again everybody, my day is made.

WISHES GALORE:

Hello Keerthi Hundekar,

All of us at UNYK would like to wish you a happy birthday!
We hope that this UNYK day will be an excellent one!

Thank you for the trust that you have placed in us.
UNYK, the first smart address book that updates itself!

Hi Keerthi,
Wishing you many happy returns of the day. Have a fabulous year ahead.
Cheers
Team YouMint

Fullonsms
Dear Keerthi Hundekar,
Wish you a very Happy Birthday!
And we hope you have a great day today!!



No comments: